Baby Progress

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Father's Day - a post by mom and for mom

There is a reason behind the contradictory title of this post.  This was Ash's first finger-painting experience which I enjoyed immensely, and the final product was part of a father's day present for his daddy.  During the process I took tons of pictures that I think capture his hesitant and exploratory nature.  Slow at first, and then enthusiastic once he's in the groove - this is how he approaches almost any new situation.  I think sometimes people think he's shy when he's really just absorbing new information.  This may be my favorite series of pictures I've ever taken, and it was too hard to choose just one.  For some of them, their precious value is in context with the others.  So if it sounds like it's up your alley, feel free to scroll down and watch Ash discover the joy of fingerpaint.







watch this little yellow blob remain untouched for many frames













 


more, please











mommy practice at accepting messy as part of the process






 

No comments:

Post a Comment