Baby Progress

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rest in Peace

On Saturday, Melissa and I painted the master bedroom. Josh and I had picked out a new comforter set to replace the old one we had. Then I grabbed a bunch of paint strips and Josh chose the darkest choice for the wall color. I think everyone was a little nervous about the choice, but in hindsight WE LOVE IT!

It looked pretty good that night, but Monday morning I was even more impressed. Then we got the bed and some art from Jane's garage sale set up and I'm completely convinced we made a great choice. It's my favorite room in the house!

I also chose to paint the master bath the same color since there is no door on the frame. I painted the walls and the ceiling which makes it very cozy. I love it! The new whimsical shower curtain and hand towel make it just perfect. It's not as luxurious as the bedroom, but very fun.The whales are SO cute!

1 comment: