Baby Progress

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The "Finished" Product

I think anyone who's a homeowner knows that when you buy a house, there's always another project on your list.  I did a video walkthrough around the time we had our housewarming, but it refuses to post here.  I've tried posting pictures and they've been a pain.  That frustration is a big reason why this post is two months overdue, but I'm going to give it one more try before I move on and post about other things in life.

The cupcakes I made for the housewarming; they were FUN!


The party spread: CFA nuggets, cupcakes, and punch.


The computer desk; you can see we've gone with an asian theme in the living/dining area again.

The view of the living room from the kitchen/dining.  This open floorplan was critical when we were house shopping.

One side of the kitchen; I LOVE the counter space!  To the left of the fridge is the laundry closet.

The other side of the kitchen opens to the dining/living, so convenient.

We hung pictures along the stairs and put my bottle collection up b/c we couldn't find a better place for it or anything else to go in that space. :)


African safari guest room just waiting for our first guests to visit.  Can't wait to see mom & dad at C-mas! :-D

Our headboard is a room divider screen put to a more practical use.

The guest bath.  We have towel hooks hung up now and everything.


Our finished master with pictures and everything.
We finally broke into the wardrobe and can use it for clothes, so it's now Josh's closet.  I get the whole walk-in to myself :)
And the master bath with whimsical whales and the same paint as the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment