Baby Progress

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

15 weeks

I plan to take pics next week.  16 wks seems like a good time for pics :)  I'm still not much bigger than I have been.  Belly looks huge to me when I look down at it, then I look in the mirror and realize that strangers still wouldn't know the truth.  *sigh* :)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 15 weeks

Size of Baby: avg size: ~4-4.5 in

Total Weight Gain: ~10 lbs

Maternity Clothes: my bottoms are almost exclusively maternity; a couple looser pre-preg pairs I can wear with the bella band.  My tops are almost exclusively still regular, though I've had to set aside some of my shorter and/or tighter shirts till next year; I'm looking forward to the days when I can wear the cute maternity tops and fill them out :)

Best Moment this week: Harry Potter 7b was a great way to start our Saturday.  Also when I realized it had been 24 hrs since my last B6 and I was still feeling fine. :)

Gender: undetermined for 5 more weeks (if baby cooperates at 20 wk u/s)

Movement: none.  I was reading on some message boards about women feeling things this early, but I haven't noticed any yet.  I'll probably start paying more attention in the upcoming weeks, though.

Food Craving: I wouldn't call it a craving, but coffee/tea has started sounding good again lately... though my new Keurig could have something to do with that ;-D

What I Miss Most: my clothes; at least half my wardrobe has been set aside.

Sleep: most nights I'm so tired I can't even remember when I get up to pee if I've already been up or if I'm remembering the previous night.  The past few nights I've started having hip pains that wake me up/keep me awake.  Yuck!  And I'm still having VERY vivid, semi-realistic and bizarre dreams each night.  I only remember them the moment I wake, though, usually.  And half of the ones I do remember I'd never tell anyone anyway ;-D

What I am looking forward to: Friday is my "16 week" appointment (a little early b/c dr's on vacation next week).  Josh was able to get off work and is coming with me!  It's just a listen-to-the-heartbeat appt, but I am looking forward letting go of the worry that gradually creeps in on me between visits.

Belly Button: normal (in)

Symptoms: The week started out nauseous, but I have hardly taken any B6 for the past few days!!  I've started actually getting rumbly-tummy-hungry from time to time too.  I almost felt "myself" a few days this week, with energy levels closer to normal.  I've also been feeling a lot of stretching aches low near my hips and have occasional pain in my hips.  It may be time to make stretching part of my nightly routine. AND I've been having to pee way more often this week.  A lot of what I've read said that was supposed to get better 2nd trimester, but I just feel like there's a rock sitting on my bladder!!  It's ridiculous that you can be walking out of the bathroom and feel like you need to go back again.  And yes, I'm doing all the lean forward, make sure you emptied your bladder tricks b/c I'm SICK of being in the bathroom.  But it doesn't seem to matter.  Silly baby, get off my bladder :)


 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment