Baby Progress

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Welcome to the 2nd trimester!


Sorry this post is late.  I've had the words written all week, but I haven't had much extra time in the evenings to get the pic on.  So I'm using Molly's laptop while baby E sleeps to pull the pic I took on my iPhone from FB to put on here... sheesh, who knew that getting this post out would turn so complicated!?  Regardless, here's the 13 wk mini-bump and details:




Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 13 weeks

Size of Baby: avg size: ~3 in

Total Weight Gain: ~6 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I went shopping this weekend for maternity shorts b/c none of mine fit anymore except my workout shorts.  Which I was wearing for working out, sleeping in, AND daily wear; it was time to invest.  So I bought two pair which will hopefully get me through summer, along with the dresses I have.

Best Moment this week: registering for baby stuff, and then spontaneously deciding to have dinner at Texas Roadhouse.  I love dinner out with my hubs!

Gender: undetermined for 7 more weeks (if baby cooperates at 20 wk u/s)

Movement: none; I can't wait!!

Food Craving: nothing major this week.  But I've definitely been hungry.

What I Miss Most: not having to think so hard about what I can wear.  Sometimes I'll get something on before I realize it's not going to work (some of my shirts are already too short).

Sleep: still only waking once a night to pee.  Was not happy to be awakened by fireworks at 11pm on the 4th.  15 min of fireworks and a while to get back to sleep leaves me pretty slow the next day.

What I am looking forward to: this coming weekend is Cow Appreciation Day (Friday wear a cow costume to CFA and get a free meal; wear a piece of cow clothing and get a free sandwich; Josh's shirt is HILARIOUS!  Pics to come!).  Saturday is my birthday, a project in the yard, ice cream cake and my present from Josh (if he can wait that long).  Sunday is a pool party for the 5 yr old I watch during the week.  Busy fun weekend!

Belly Button: normal (in)

Symptoms: everyone keeps saying that the nausea should let up any day now (hello 2nd trimester), but I'm still just getting by on B6.  If I forget to take it, I start feeling sick and realize later why.  Otherwise the lightheadedness has started to be an issue occasionally, something I'm prone to anyway.  




 Pregnancy Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment