Baby Progress

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The journey in pictures

The beginning - at just over 4 wks

At 6.5 wks we got to see that precious little heartbeat

At 9 wks I ran the Steamboat Half Marathon and visited every portapotty along the way...
and the next day we confirmed we still had a heartbeat...
and at 9 wks I was just starting to "pooch"
Still a skinny-minnie at 10 wks, but my clothes are starting to get uncomfortable
12 wks and the pooch is growing
13 wks and still fitting in my old tops but starting to need maternity bottoms
At 16 wks, baby is the size of an avocado... small enough to hold in my hand.
And the pooch continues to grow (16 wks)
17 wks in a shirt that accentuates the growing bump
18 wks at my Bradenton shower
19 wks from Elijah's view
20 wks in my pj's
20 wks we got to see our little angel again and found out it's a boy!
22 wks at Garden of the Gods
22 wks at the zoo
24 wks snapping pictures of myself in the mirror
At 26 wks my belly button is starting to pop
26 wks in pj's
At 30 wks I was preggopotamus for Halloween
My baby shower in Co Spgs was at 32.5 wk
At 35 wks using the timer on my camera while I cook dinner
At 36.5 wks we did a maternity photo shoot with a friend of Lindsey's
At 39.5 wks Jennifer came to visit and we took some pics at Garden of the Gods

Ash Logan is born 1/17/12 at 3:16pm and measures 19in & 7 lbs 8 oz.

We spent 24 hrs at the hospital recovering

Dressed and ready to head home and start our new life together

No comments:

Post a Comment