Baby Progress

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Ash's birthday party

Mom invited our small group, Aunt Lindsey, and Uncle Mark & Aunt Melissa to my birthday party. A couple of the families in our small group couldn't make it, but we all thought the size was perfect in the end with the friends that were able to make it. Mommy didn't get a chance to take pictures of all the kids playing outside, but the new sandbox was a hit with everyone! We served a finger food lunch with a veggie tray, a cheese & cracker tray, fruit salad and Chick-fil-a nuggets. We had a Disney Cars theme, with decorations and coloring pages and a cake from the grocery store bakery - yum! I got lots of awesome presents and had a ton of fun playing with my friends, and then crashed hard when everyone left. It was a complete success, and the best part was having people who love us come hang out for a couple hours to celebrate. Photo credit on this one goes to Aunt Lindsey, who took pictures so mommy could play hostess and mom for the day.  (For more pics, check out the album on FB)
We all loved the cool birthday card from Mrs Rachael
All my friends gathered around
Putting quarters in my new piggy bank from Lola & Papa
These are my fancy party clothes

 
The big cake (I got my own personal giant cupcake)

The candle blowing sequence.  Looking, puffing, smoke rising.

The cake demolishing - or should we say frosting demolishing since that was mostly all I ate

No comments:

Post a Comment