Baby Progress

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2014

41 weeks - Cole

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along : 41 weeks

Size of Baby : Actually 20" long & 7 lb 9 oz

Total Weight Gain : ~24 lbs. I started losing weight after 40 wks. 

Maternity Clothes :  Can't wait to have so many more options that fit comfortably. Even tho I'll be in maternity clothes for a while, I won't be nearly as limited. 

Best Moment This Week : Finally meeting Cole! God's answers to prayer that got us here. 

Gender : It's a boy! Really and truly!! :)

Movement : He squirmed and moved all the way to the end. Feet pushing in my side & ribs and head crushing my bladder make me wish he wasn't quite such a mover ;)

Food Craving : I've been trying to eat lots of fruit and veggies. 

What I Miss Most : I missed being able to lie on my back. I missed being able to walk without my pelvis hurting and back aching. 

Sleep : It's been rough. And every morning when I wake around 3-4am, I've been sad that labor hasn't started yet. Some times I just can't turn off my brain and fall back to sleep. I spent a lot of the last week, all 100% of my last 2 nights, in the recliner. 

What I Am Looking Forward To : Settling into life as a family of four and getting over the worst of the postpartum. 

Belly Button : Outtie with stretch marks all around it. :-/

Symptoms : Is grumpiness a symptom? ;-) I have struggled to have patience waiting for this one to come. 

All the usual symptoms, plus pre-labor symptoms - loose pelvis plus pain, weight loss, bloody show, etc. 

Compared to last time : Last time my parents were visiting and we were waiting anxious for Ash to come before the end of their trip. This time we've been facing Josh's leave ticking down and feeling the same need for Cole to come soon.  


No comments:

Post a Comment