Baby Progress

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's a.... !!!

...healthy baby boy!! :o)  Placenta and cervix look good, all the anatomy is healthy, and heart rate was good (148 for those who care).  Poor guy was hopped up on caffeine from my KID SIZED dr. pepper; poor tech had quite a time getting some of those measurements.  Sorry it took me so long to post; wanted to tell our folks on the phone before we went public.  So while I waited for return calls, I scanned a few pics from today too.

Here are some pics to make it worth your wait:




What a cutie!!
Tough guy
This little piggie...
The gender shot
A horrible picture of me when I realized I'd forgotten to take my 20 wk picture again today and asked Josh to snap a quick one right after my shower.
But I found a good one and maybe my favorite pregnancy pic yet - this one was taken by Elijah on Monday (8/15 - 19 wks) when he was taking "pi-churs" at my house.  So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment