Baby Progress

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

10 wks

I'm going to post these blogs a day early; I don't actually turn __wks 0days till Tuesdays, but I have Mondays off and it's easier to get done then... otherwise you'll be getting them a week late!! ;-D

This is my "outfit" for taking pictures :)
I had a request specifically for a bare belly pic, so here it is.  Don't get too used to these; I won't be taking them every week.
 
I put on my running clothes and was amused at how much my belly already pokes out in my usual running shirt.  I won't be wearing this one all the way through the summer b/c I don't want to stretch it out. :-)

Pregnancy Highlights:
 

How Far Along: 10 weeks

Size of Baby: avg size: 1.5 in

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm already up 5 lbs, which seems like too much to me, but the dr didn't say anything a week ago, so I'm trying not to worry too much about it.

Maternity Clothes: My baggy pants are fitting me without any "baggy" anymore, and I bought a Bella band to help make my clothes wearable a little longer.  I'm going to be in maternity clothes by my birthday at this rate!! :)

Best Moment this week: standing in church realizing how grateful I am for all God has brought me through, miscarriages and all.  Realizing how much he loves me, and how much I love this little one (not the same amt I guess, but related)

Gender: undetermined, though I keep accidentally saying "she".  Lindsey did that w/Elijah before she knew what he was, so NO, that's not an indicator that I'm having a girl :)

Movement: none; I can't wait!!

Food Craving: I drove halfway across town to the nearest Quiznos for a honey bacon club while I was running errands this week.  I've also been eating oatmeal, a texture I usually have trouble with, but not lately.

What I miss: sleeping through the night.  Energy.  Salad (but the thought of it now makes me want to hurl).

Sleep: The same: I'm waking around midnight to use the bathroom, then tossing and turning from 3am till the alarm at 5:30am.  I'm having those crazy pregnancy dreams too. 

What I am looking forward to: what I'm NOT looking forward to is shopping for pants that fit :) I'm looking forward to a friend's baby shower this Saturday; they're adopting internationally and the baby is already 1yr old (but not here yet), so it'll be unlike any shower I've been to before.

Belly Button: normal (in)

Symptoms: I thought I was doing pretty well b/c my symptoms were kinda tapering off, but they came back with a vengeance this week.  Nausea and fatigue.  Glad I had last week off work; lots of couch time! :)

2 comments: