Baby Progress

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

12 weeks

Pictures next week to celebrate my entry into the 2nd trimester! :)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 12 weeks

Size of Baby: avg size: ~3 in

Total Weight Gain/Loss: ~5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: bought a pair of leggings to wear with my tops/dresses, my first official maternity pants :)  Also bought my first 32D bra.

Best Moment this week: Got to hear baby's heartbeat at my dr's appt today.  Also scheduled my next appt for 16 wks (to hear heartbeat again) and 20 weeks for the regular ultrasound.

Gender: undetermined for 8 more weeks if baby cooperates

Movement: none; I can't wait!!

Food Craving: I drove to the store at dinner time to get groceries just so I could make barbeque chicken on Sunday.  I've been eating a lot of chicken and fruit and drinking a lot of milk.

What I Miss Most: fitting into my clothes.  Not NEEDING a nap to get through the day.

Sleep: still only waking once a night to pee, but a few times I've had to get up early to eat something too.

What I am looking forward to: going to breakfast and shopping with my preggo friend from small group on Saturday!

Belly Button: normal (in)

Symptoms: It seems I'm on a one-good-week/one-bad-week schedule with the nausea and fatigue.  Last week was my good week, and I started feeling sick again this weekend.  But I actually feel okay about the nausea b/c it gives me peace about my hormone levels.

1 comment:

  1. I am so going baby BOY based on your cravings! I love these updates, btw!! Love you and praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete