Baby Progress

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

11 weeks

Sorry, no pics this week. I had a busy weekend and no time for belly pics...just look back at last week's pics and imagine about another cm more pooch :-)

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 11 weeks

Size of Baby: avg size: 2 in

Total Weight Gain/Loss: ~5 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I went today and bought a couple cute dresses/tops that should last me indefinitely; though they don't look at all maternity yet, they will when my belly is truly big.

Best Moment this week: coming home exhausted after a busy long day to find my amazing husband had single-handedly taken care of ALL the chores. Love that man!

Gender: undetermined, though old wives' tales and friends' stories and hunches say boy. I love the totally unfounded guesses :-) Still gotta wait about 9 more weeks, people!

Movement: none; I can't wait!!

Food Craving: MILK! I've also eaten scrambled eggs with ketchup twice this week (2nd time for dinner tonight!) :-)

What I Miss Most: Energy. Not feeling like I might puke at any moment. And b/c of the energy, caffeine.

Sleep: I've been so tired lately that I've actually been sleeping solid till 4-4:30am recently.

What I am looking forward to: Next week (Tuesday) is my next dr's appt!

Belly Button: normal (in) - actually it might be a little MORE in than usual b/c of the pooching belly

Symptoms: Full on nausea. And lots of being tired after very little exertion. Nelly needs naps!

No comments:

Post a Comment