Baby Progress

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pictures

Here are some pictures of me, my belly, and family.  Also a few of Ash's developing nursery; I'll post more when we get the crib and glider in.  It's coming together!! :)

Looking cute at 22 weeks walking around Garden of the Gods
Taking a quick rest break at Garden of the Gods
22 1/2 weeks at Cheyenne Mtn Zoo
We went to an art fair in Castle Rock over the weekend and couldn't resist this adorable painting of Hobbes.  We'll have to frame it before we can hang it, but he'll be hanging out in Ash's room.  Isn't he cute!?
Dave primed and painted the dresser.  Josh and I painted the red drawers.  Dave & Josh hung the shelves.  I think Hobbes will live right above where he is when we get him framed.
We made a Target run this weekend too, and got the shelves under the window and hamper.  Can't wait to go fabric shopping tomorrow with Shelia to pick out fabric for curtains and accents.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the nursery!!! :) I'm so excited to see it in person soon. Let me know if there's anything we can help out with. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete