Baby Progress

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Belly pics and test results


Good news!!  I got the call this evening that my glucose test results were normal.  Hooray for not having to cut carbs and sugar from my diet.  It was a week of worrying and thinking about what I eat, but good to think about how I could fit more protein and veggies into my diet.  Also, did you notice that my countdown timer has dropped below 100 days??  Woohoo! :)  And here's my pictures for the week:


The shadow in the background outlines my crazy bump.  Also, this is post-dinner (and dessert), so my stomach is full on top of my baby belly.  When I see it from this angle I guess maybe I am getting bigger since last pic.

A top-down view of my belly button threatening to pop like the turkey timer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment