Baby Progress

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

26 weeks and a glucose test

I know I owe you a pic... I'll get Josh to take one this evening.  I don't feel like I'm sticking out much more, but I swear I'm starting to carry lower.  I've gone from soccer ball sized to basket ball sized (according to my pregnancy apps).

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 26 weeks

Size of Baby: 14-15" long, ~2 lbs

Total Weight Gain: ~19 lbs

Maternity Clothes: exclusively

Best Moment this week: I don't even know.  There are winners in different categories.  It was fun hanging out with Joel and Stephanie.  It was triumph mowing the lawn and clipping the low hanging branches from the trees/shrubs.  It was relief finishing my fasting glucose test.

Gender: BOY! 

Movement: He was practicing his drums during the drum solo at church Sunday, and he threw a whole party Monday morning when that glucose hit my system.  It seemed like that wore him out and he had a sugar crash just like me, though, b/c he was quiet most of the day until bedtime.

Food Craving: ice cream.  After my glucose test and lunch and errands I stopped at Baskin Robbins for a small scoop.  And an unexpected conversation with a pregnant lady who happened to be there with 2 of her kids; it was nice.

What I Miss Most: life without reflux.  And NOT being a regular at Walgreens

Sleep: Friday Molly gave me her old pregnancy body pillow.  I washed the cover over the weekend, and Febreezed the pillow (just cause), and started using it a couple nights ago.  Between a week of having Josh back in bed with me and a couple nights with the pillow, I'm starting to feel like a normal person again!! :)

What I am looking forward to:  I should get my glucose test results in a day or so.  And Melissa & Eric come visit Wed night-Fri morning, and I'm excited to spend some time with them.  But honestly I'm most looking forward to my ultrasound in two weeks, b/c I can't wait to SEE him again. :) 
 
Belly Button: threatening to pop, but not there yet.

Symptoms: reflux, carpal tunnel, sore back.

No comments:

Post a Comment