Baby Progress

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 28, 2014

20 weeks - Baby #2

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along : 20 weeks

Size of Baby :  ~6.5" (crown to rump) or 10" (head to toe) & ~10oz

Total Weight Gain : ~ 9 lbs

Maternity Clothes :  I'm starting to wear the over-the-belly pants, tho my belly still isn't the greatest at holding them up.

Best Moment This Week : Wakin up at 2am to Ash screaming b/c he was puking. Oh wait, that DEFINITELY wasn't it. Honesty, the whole week was fun. I had the week off b/c of spring break, so Ash and I got to have some mommy-son time. I did enjoy our day at the zoo, and our morning at the pool at the gym. 

Gender : It's a boy!

Movement : Movement is getting more regular, especially with play time when I'm trying to get to sleep at night. He is still small enough to mostly just tickle my insides so far. 

Food Craving : Treats. Pregnancy may have been the best and WORST time to give up treats for Lent! I want sweets and junk so bad. A milkshake would be fabulous, or some ice cream. Or cookies. Or brownies.... You get the point. 

What I Miss Most : Energy for the whole day and sleeping through the night. 

Sleep : I've been still waking up to roll over when things hurt, which is often most night, but since I brought up the pregnancy pillow I've been so cozy. I love my little nest. I miss snuggling with Josh and the pups, but I'm so comfortable snuggled in my pillow. 

What I Am Looking Forward To : I'm excited about Easter, but as much for the end of "fasting" as the celebrations. :) Also really looking forward to having family visit in Aug & Sept!

Belly Button : same. I can see now how it MIGHT pop out later; if I push my belly out using my muscles, a little bit of my belly button protrudes slightly. We'll see :)

Symptoms : Exhaustion. Aching back. Aching belly. Reflux & indigestion. Exhaustion. That one deserves double mention. 

Compared to last time : I think I'm more tired and sore than I was last time. Josh says I've seemed more "pregnant" this time. I feel that way. 

Sorry, no picture this time. Too busy and exhausted. Next time, which is only a few days away since this post is late. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment